The forbearing is one for whom it isn’t hard to act with resilience. The main pay for the forbearing individual from his forbearance is that every one of the individuals is [ready to be] his assistants against his adversary. The forbearing individual raises his assurance, in that which he has been abused, above looking for an abhorrent reprisal.
1. Undoubtedly the best of individuals is one who is forbearing in any event, when he is solid [enough to correct revenge], isn’t joined to the delights of this world despite the fact that he is wealthy and is simply despite the fact that he has influence.
2. The forbearing is one who endures [the blemishes of] his siblings.
3. On the off chance that you are not forbearing, at that point demonstration forbearing, for verily it is uncommon for an individual who impersonates a gathering not to before long become one among them.
4. In reality, just he is forbearing who is understanding when he is irritated and pardons when he is wronged.
5. Sit in the organization of the forbearing and you will expand your forbearance.
6. Some of the time the forbearing individual may get tired.
7. An individual who isn’t forbearing may on occasion dress in the clothing of forbearance.
8. Be forbearing in [times of] outrage, exceptionally understanding [and courageous] in dread, [and] moderate in your solicitation.
9. He who needs quality and along these lines stays calm, just to deliver retribution at the point when he gets power, isn’t forbearing; rather just he is forbearing who excuses when he has power and over the entirety of whose undertakings forbearance wins.
10. One who attempts to act with forbearance gets forbearing.
11. One who shows forbearance is regarded.
12. One who enhances himself with forbearance, his wildness dies down.
16. One who doesn’t attempt to act with forbearance doesn’t become forbearing.
17. Whoever goads you by the offensiveness of his absurd conduct towards you, at that point goad him by the excellence of your forbearance towards him.
18. One who looks for the help of forbearance against you vanquishes you also, acts thoughtfully towards you.
1. Forbearance is one of two amazing characteristics.
2. Forbearance during exceptional fury shields [one] from the fierceness of the All-powerful.
3. Forbearance puts out the fire of fury and sharpness feeds it.
4. Be forbearing and you will be respected.
5. Be forbearing and you will be regarded.
6. Bear [the activities of others] with persistence, else you will never be satisfied.
8. The most grounded surprisingly is the person who defeats his resentment with his forbearance.
9. The best forbearance is stifling displeasure and practicing patience in spite of having the power [to definite revenge].
10. The most valiant of individuals is the person who massacres obliviousness with forbearance.
11. Verily the best of qualities of men is forbearance.
12. Deferring discipline is from the flawlessness of forbearance.
13. Forbearance is [like] a clan [as it ensures the individuals who have a place with it].
14. Forbearance is the trimming of [one’s] character.
15. Forbearance is the image of greatness.
16. Forbearance is the foundation of [good] initiative.
17. Forbearance is the product of information.
18. Forbearance is a method for hushing the silly.
19. Forbearance is the frivolity of information.
20. Forbearance is the flawlessness of keenness.
21. Forbearance (or insight) is light, [and] its substance is the mind.
22. Forbearance is the decoration of information and the reason for harmony.
23. Forbearance is the framework by which the issues of a devotee are sorted out.
24. In the event that out of frustration there is retribution, at that point in forbearance, there is the prize of the highminded.
25. Verily forbearance is just concealment of outrage and patience.
26. The most despicable aspect of forbearance is mortification.
27. At the point when you are forbearing with a stupid individual, you dishearten him; so increment his distress by your forbearance towards him.
28. At the point when you are forbearing with an uninformed individual, you have given him the best answer.
29. At the point when you hear something scornful that inconveniences you, at that point bring down your head, failing to acknowledge it, and it will cruise you by.
30. At the point when forbearance realizes debasement [and disobedience in the enemy], pardoning turns into a shortcoming.
31. Through forbearance, supporters increment.
32. It is through concealment [of anger] that forbearance comes to fruition.
33. Swallowing down the miseries of forbearance stifles the fire of outrage.
34. Swallow down the miseries, for undoubtedly I have not seen any beverage that is better than this in result, nor progressively elegant basically.
35. Swallow down the agonies of forbearance, for, in reality, it is the foundation of astuteness and the product of information.
36. The product of forbearance is thoughtfulness.
37. Upright forbearance is an indication of copious information.
38. The best forbearance is accustoming yourself to act with forbearance.
39. The foundation of information is forbearance.
40. The aid duty of forbearance is bearing quietly [with the awful conduct of the people].
41. The reason for worship is forbearance.
42. Uphold forbearance for verily it is the product of information.
43. Uphold forbearance for sure it is a satisfying trademark.
44. It is when wrath and outrage wins that the forbearance of the
forbearing is tried.
45. The quality [required] for forbearance in the midst of outrage is more noteworthy than the quality [needed] for retribution.
46. Forbearance is adequate as worship.
47. Deferring discipline is from the flawlessness of forbearance.
48. The best vizier of information is forbearance.
49. The nobility of forbearance is the enhancement of information.
50. I discovered forbearance and resilience more supportive to me than fearless men.
51. Try not to disrespect yourselves so as to mitigate your displeasure, and if an uninformed individual act unconsciously towards you at that point let your forbearance beat him.
52. There is no ethical ness like forbearance.
53. There is no supporter like forbearance.
54. There is no forbearance like faking distractedness [and imagining not to have noticed].
55. There is no respect loftier than forbearance.
56. There is no respect higher than forbearance.
57. Nobody shows forbearance towards the silly with the exception of the canny.
58. One who has no forbearance has no information.
59. The forbearance of an individual is displayed from his plentiful resistance, what’s more, his respectability [is evinced] from his plenteous gifts.