Quotes about fulfillment of your dreams:
1. Verily the requirements of the individuals that are routed to you are a gift from Allah upon you, so exploit them and don’t be tired of them, in case they should transform into divine fury.
2. Try not to postpone giving the penniless to tomorrow, for you don’t have the foggiest idea what will befall you and to him tomorrow?
3. You should look for the fulfillment of your needs through individuals of fair attitudes and beginnings, you will be fruitful in getting what you need with them, immediately or any feeling of commitment.
4. You should look for your needs from the individuals who are decent and of good roots, for they are bound to fulfill them quickly and without obligation and they are cleaner in your eyes.
5. I am astonished at the individual who is drawn closer by his Muslim sibling in need and won’t fulfill it, not considering himself deserving of doing great; so accept that he doesn’t want any reward nor does he dread any discipline. Do they need enthusiasm for acquiring honorable characteristics?
6. Not having your needs fulfilled is superior to looking for them from those who are not commendable.
7. Being liberal with power and fulfilling the necessities of the individuals with it is the aid expense of intensity.
8. Speeding up the discharge of the penniless from his need is a implies of victory.
9. The fulfilling of necessities isn’t caused noble to aside from by three things: by believing it to be little with the end goal that it gets incredible, by concealing it to such an extent that it is made evident by Allah and by assisting it with the end goal that it becomes well suited.
11. Dismissing the destitute is the reason for the diminished of opulence.
12. Express your needs to whomever you wish and you will become his hostage.
13. At the point when you express your needs to somebody, you dishonor yourself previously him.
14. One who looks for his needs from you, his dutifulness to you will be to the degree of his need from you.
15. At the point when somebody goes to you with his needs, it gets mandatory upon you to support him. It is feasible for the person who is confounded and befuddled to be pardoned.
more quotes from Hazrat Ali