Leniency And Gentleness
1. Mercy is the best approach to rightness and the nature of the people of comprehension.
2. Mercy makes inconveniences mediocre and encourages the mercilessness of conditions.
3. Mercy is the implantation of goodness and the picture of progress.
4. Be lenient and you will get progress.
5. The best thing is tenderness.
6. The best sort of dedication is tenderness.
7. Mercy is the best approach to advance.
8. Mercy is the best approach to rightness.
9. Tenderness blunts the edge of opposition.
10. Mercy is the picture of noteworthiness.
11. Mercy is the picture of wellness.
12. With mercy, there is a guarantee.
13. Mercy prompts congruity.
A lot of tolerance cites:
14. Delicacy is the kin of a devotee.
15. Being liberal with one’s subjects and wards starts from a significant disposition.
16. Right when you repel, be liberal.
17. Right when mercy is unsuitable, by then cold-bloodedness is resistance.
18. Through tolerance, magnanimity is done.
19. Through delicacy, goals are cultivated.
20. Through delicacy, inconveniences become easy to hold up under.
21. Through delicacy, kinship props up longer.
22. The apex of data is tolerance and empathy.
23. The establishment of administrative issues is using tolerance.
24. The delicacy of an individual and his generosity beguile him to his enemies.
Giving tolerance cites:
25. Get tolerance, for to be certain it is the best approach to rightness and the idea of the people of appreciation.
26. Get tenderness, for whoever is fragile in his exercises, his issues
will be [successfully] wrapped up.
27. What number of difficulties are made straightforward with tenderness?
28. Let the most favored of people in your sight be the individual who is commonly lenient in his exercises.
29. Be sensitive with the individual who is unforgiving with you, for he will before long become fragile with you.
30. One who acts with tolerance, thrives.
31. One who treats others with delicacy picks up accomplishment.
32. One who uses mercy, thrives.
33. Whoever uses tenderness, the hard ends up being sensitive for him.
34. One who proceeds with tolerance in his issues gets his goals from them.
35. One who uses tolerance makes the food stream [in abundance].
36. Delicacy doesn’t exist in something besides that it improves it.
37. What better than average accomplice mercy is!
38. The best quality is using tolerance.
39. The best game plan is tolerance.
40. There is no regret for the individual who is very tolerant.
41. Violence and delicacy don’t go together.
42. There is no quality more pleasant than tolerance.
Read more from hazrat Ali