Pleased and Satisfied quotes
1. One who is pleased with the pronouncement of Allah is calm.
2. The thing which is generally befitting of genuine confidence is being satisfied with what has been decrees and complete accommodation to Allah.
3. Fulfillment is wealth while disillusionment is distress.
4. Fulfillment disperses bitterness.
5. Fulfillment with the declaration of Allah is the product of certitude.
6. Fulfillment with the declaration of Allah makes extraordinary cataclysms simple to bear.
7. On the off chance that you have made an agreement to have faith in Allah, at that point be satisfied with that which has been proclaimed against you and for you, and don’t have trust in anybody other than Allah, the Glorified, and anticipate what is brought to you by divine order.
8. In reality on the off chance that you are pleased with the announcement of Allah, your lives will become agreeable and you will accomplish thriving.
9. At the point when what you need doesn’t occur, at that point don’t worry about how you were and be satisfied with the pronouncement of Allah.
10. By fulfillment with the declaration of Allah, the quality of one’s certitude is revealed.
Satisfaction According to Allah In Islam
11. Look for the delight of Allah and dread His disappointment, and let your heart become agitated by your dread of Him.
12. Look for the delight of Allah by being satisfied with His pronouncement.
13. Look for the delight of Allah, and avoid His disappointment, for surely there is none who can spare you from His reprisal and there is nothing that can make you unnecessary of His absolution, and there is no asylum for you from Him aside from with Him.
14. The product of fulfillment is flourishing.
15. The zenith of love is fulfillment with the announcement of Allah.
16. The foundation of happiness is fulfillment with the declaration of Allah.
17. Stay satisfied in the midst of trouble and simplicity.
18. Whoever is pleased with Allah’s order, his life gets charming.
19. One who is satisfied with the declaration of Allah takes the evolving conditions of his life softly.
Allah Satisfied And Pleased With those who satisfied with Allah:
20. Whoever is satisfied with what has been declared, his certitude is reinforced.
21. One whose fulfillment with what is proclaimed is acceptable, his understanding in times of tribulation will be acceptable.
22. One who is pleased with the offer dispensed to him by Allah doesn’t lament for that which gets away from him.
23. One who is satisfied with what Allah has apportioned for him doesn’t become tragic about what others have.
24. Whoever isn’t satisfied with the declaration [of Allah], doubt leaks into his religion.
25. From the most brilliant confidence is being pleased with whatever divine order brings.
26. Allah, the Glorified, doesn’t pass any declaration for the hireling who is satisfied with it however that there is an advantage in it for him.
27. Allah, the Glorified, doesn’t repulse any of the sufferings of this world and rebukes of the Hereafter from the devotee with the exception of in light of his fulfillment with His declaration and his great tolerance despite His preliminaries.
28. What a decent friend of confidence fulfillment is!
29. What a decent expelled of pity fulfillment with divine order is!
30. He who is satisfied with the announcement of Allah has gained plenitude.
31. There is no accommodation like fulfillment with what has been decreed.
32. Nothing removes destitution like fulfillment and happiness.
33. It becomes one who is pleased with the announcement of Allah, the Glorified, to depend upon Him.
34. The delight of Allah, the Glorified, is the closest objective that can be accomplished.
35. The delight of Allah, the Glorified, is connected to His acquiescence.
Pleasure Of Allah
36. The sign that Allah, the Glorified, is pleased with His worker is his (the servant’s) fulfillment with that which He, the Glorified, has proclaimed for or on the other hand against him.
37. The most significant standard is in achieving the joy of Allah.
38. In what capacity can the heart that is slanted to this world be fit for being satisfied with what has been proclaimed?
39. Fulfillment does the trick as bounty.
40. Whoever lean towards the joy of the All-Powerful Lord, at that point let him express with expressions of equity within the sight of the overbearing ruler.
41. Whoever looks for the delight of Allah to the detriment of disappointing the individuals, Allah will transform his dispraise among the individuals into his praise.
How can I be happy and satisfied?
42. One who hurries towards the activities that please Allah, the Glorified, and postpones demonstrations of rebellion to Him has undoubtedly idealized his dutifulness.
43. Allah! Award us your pleasure and make us unnecessary of having to loosen up our hands to other than you.
44. Whoever looks for the delight of individuals by disappointing Allah, Allah will turn the person who commends him among the individuals into one who dispraises him.
45. How incredible is the bad behavior of the person who looks for the joy of the creation by infuriating the Creator?
46. One who is pleased with what has been announced gets content with little.
47. One who is satisfied with his segment won’t be irritated by anybody.
48. One who is pleased with his state won’t be influenced by envy.
49. The person who is pleased with the activity of a gathering resembles one who partakes in it with them, and for each and every individual who takes part in a lie, there are two sins: the transgression of being pleased with it and the wrongdoing of following up on it.
50. Each satisfied one is quiet.
51. Be pleased with Allah‘s decree and He will be pleased with you.
52. Continuously be pleased with what is brought by divine order.
53. One who is satisfied with his allotted parcel is quiet.