Hazrat Ali Quotes In English About Death or Demise:
- A persons death is hidden from him, and his Desire keeps cheating on him.
- Every person has two Angels with him, and when his time comes, they get detached from him.
- One who runs after desire’s death will be his ultimate fate.
- If a person ponders upon his death and demise, then he certainly will detach himself from The cravings of this world.
- Always remember this that you will never be able to complete your desire and live far beyond your demise.
- You cannot dominate over your demise and cannot obtain more than your fate.
Quotes Of Hazrat Ali About Death
- Hasten towards your good deeds and fear from your eventually coming Death.
- Death is enough for a man’s protection.
- Every life has a demise.
- Every Breath man is a step towards his demise.
- More than their written death, people die from evil deeds.
- Death defeats a person.
- Death is a strong fort (Source of Protection).
- The nearest of the things is demise.
- The trust of the things is demise.
- When you somehow fulfill your desires, then also try to reminisce your demise.
- If you ever clearly think about the nearness of the death, then all the sweetness and the joys of this life will be bitter to you.
- Death is a disaster for hopes.
Quotes About Death
- The inefficiency of hopes seems at the time of demise.
- When the time of death comes, it ruined the desires.
- everyone has to taste death.
- The passing time is also a step towards death.
- There is no shield stronger than the death.
- When people Asked Mola Ali About Provision and demise, So Imam Ali Answered:
God has provision for you, and you have the life for Allah which God gives you when God ultimately gives all your things to you ( rizq ) then in return Allah takes back the respite of life from you.
- Death is the arrow that has come out of the command for its target.
If you like the quotes kindly share the post we update this regularly as we get more about death quotes we update our post stay with us !