Family and Relatives quotes
1. By keeping ties with close to relatives, endowments stream forward [abundantly].
2. By cutting off ties with close to relatives, divine revenge is brought down.
3. The consideration of an individual towards his close to relatives is a form of good cause.
4. The security of favors is in keeping ties with close to relatives.
5. The diving of divine retaliations is in cutting off ties with close relatives.
6. Numerous a close to a relative is more remote away than one who is removed or unrelated.
7. Numerous binds are smarter to slice off than to keep.
8. At times certainties may bring about substantial weights and obligations.
9. Keeping ties with close to relatives makes endowments stream forward and repulses cataclysms.
10. Keeping ties with close to relatives is perhaps the best practice.
Famous Family relatives quotes
11. Keeping ties close to relatives causes the numbers to develop and increases the gifts.
12. Keeping ties with close to relatives harm the adversary and ensures one from falling into underhanded spots of pulverization.
13. Keeping ties with close to relatives produces riches and postpones demise.
14. Keeping ties with close to relatives achieves love and controls the adversary.
15. Keeping ties with close to relatives increments one’s life expectancy and makes riches develop and multiply.
16. Keeping ties close to relatives is a method for expanding riches and a raiser of good deeds.
17. Keeping ties with close to relatives is from the prescribed procedures of the fair ones.
18. Keeping ties with close to relatives makes gifts prosper and repulses
19. Keeping ties with close to relatives causes the numbers to develop and results in distinction.
20. One who is dismissed by the almost one is made dear to and bolstered by the far off unrelated one.
Inspirational family quotes
21. One who wrongs his close to a relative has to be sure to disrespect his respect.
22. Some portion of respect is keeping ties with close to relatives.
23. In keeping ties close to relatives there is the protection of endowments.
24. In cutting off ties with close to relatives there is the descending of
25. Keeping ties close to relatives is a method for developing the numbers.
26. Cutting off ties with close to relatives brings divine retaliations.
27. Cutting off ties with close to relatives is perhaps the ugliest practice.
28. Cutting off ties with close to relatives causes the end of favors.
29. There is no expansion in wealth with cutting off ties with close
30. Nobody is viewed as near to the person who cuts off ties with his close relatives.
Inspirational quotes about family strength
31. It isn’t a piece of respect to cut off ties with close to relatives.
32. Respect your family, for surely they are your wings by which you
fly, and your starting point to which you return, and your hand by which you assault the enemy.
33. Respect you’re close to relatives, venerate the avoiding from among them, show restraint toward the silly among them and help the weight for poor people among them, for verily they are the best methods for help and assistance in the midst of trouble and straightforwardness.
34. The best practice is keeping ties with close to relatives.
35. In reality, when close to relatives are in contact, they become kind to each other.
36. Verily keeping ties with close to relatives is from the mandatory demonstrations of Islam, and Allah, the Glorified, has instructed that they ought to be regarded, and He, the Highest, keeps ties with the person who keeps ties with them and cuts off ties with the person who cuts off ties with them and respects the person who praises them.
37. Making deceitful incrimination’s is the initial phase in cutting off ties.
38. Be careful! None of you ought to ever desert [any of] his close to relatives whom he finds in [a state of] neediness and [neither ought to he] stop in helping them with that which won’t increment on the off chance that he retains it nor will it decline in the event that he spends it.
39. A dishonest indictment is the detachment of severance of ties.
40. He who cuts off ties with close relatives doesn’t put stock in Allah.
41. How terrible is cutting off ties in the wake of building up to them, and distance after fellowship, and ill will after altruism, and the vanishing of proclivity after it had been fortified?
42. Who will ever believe you when you are backstabbing to your close to relatives?
43. Numerous a far off one is nearer than each close to one.