Remembering Allah is Great
1. Remembering Allah is the better of the two additions.
2. Remembering Allah solaces the spirit, lights up the heart and cuts down the kindness of Allah.
3. Remembering Allah is the light of astuteness, the life of the spirits and the cleaning of the hearts.
4. Sitting in the masjid from after day breaks up to dawn to recall and praise Allah, the Glorified, is speedier in making sustenance more easily realistic than venturing out to various pieces of the land in request to gain one’s livelihood.
5. Lovely recognition is one of the two lives.
6. A lovely recognition is one of the two lifetimes.
7. Remembering [Allah] isn’t from customs of the tongue nor is it from the death of considerations rather it is first from the recollected and afterward from the remembered.
8. Fill your isolation with the recognition [of Allah] and go with favors with appreciation.
9. Be plenteous in your recognition of Allah, for it is the best recognition.
10. Be consistent in your recognition [of Allah] for it lights up the heart and is most likely the best [form of] love.
11. The most having the right to be recalled by you is the person who does not overlook you.
12. Recollect the disperser of social affairs, the dasher of expectations, the bearer of death[s] and the broadcaster of divergence and partition.
13. The premise of reconstruction of the heart is involving it with the recognition of Allah.
16. Recognition is being in the organization of the dearest.
17. Remembering Allah is the way to closeness and proximity with Him.
18. The recognition of Allah is light and direction.
19. The recognition [of Allah] is the enjoyment of the sweethearts.
20. Recognition of Allah brings comfort [and delight].
Importance of remembrance of Allah
21. Recognition of Allah is the cleaning of dreams and light of the internal identities.
22. Recognition of Allah is the direction of the minds and the illumination of the spirits.
25. It is through the recognition of Allah that benevolence plummets.
26. Through the steady recognition of Allah, lack of regard is dissipated.
27. The product of recognition of Allah in light of the hearts.
28. The best method by which you make progress in all matters is the recognition of Allah, the Glorified.
29. Steady recognition of Allah lights up the heart and psyche.
30. Recognition of Allah is the light of confidence.
31. Recognition of Allah is a method for heading out Satan.
32. Recognition of Allah is the act of the Near Ones.
33. Recognition of Allah is the cleaning of the bosoms and the serenity of the hearts.
34. The recognition of Allah is sustenance for the spirits and being in the organization of the most Beloved.
35. Recognition of Allah lights up the dreams and solaces the souls.
36. The recognition of Allah is the thing that makes matters fruitful and internal identities enlightened.
Remembrance Quotes Of Allah In Islam
37. Recognition of Allah is the remedy for the diseases of the spirits.
38. The recognition of Allah is a dispeller of hardships (or diseases) what’s more, wretchedness.
39. Recognition of Allah is the [principal] resource of each devotee and its benefit is wellbeing against Satan.
40. The recognition of Allah is the mainstay of confidence and insurance against Satan.
41. Remembering Allah [at all times] is the quality of each great practitioner and the nature of each adherent.
42. Recognition of Allah is the delight of each God-watchful individual and the enjoyment of each holder of certitude.
43. The person who tunes in to the [remembrance and] glorification of Allah is [himself] a glorified.
44. You should uphold the recognition of Allah for it is without a doubt the light of the heart.
45. In the recognition of Allah, there is life for the hearts.
46. Whoever recollects Allah, He recalls that he.
47. One who recollects Allah is gains understanding.
48. Whoever is engrossed in remembering the individuals, Allah, the Celebrated, cuts him off from His recognition.
49. Whoever is engrossed in the recognition of Allah, Allah makes his recognition great.
50. Whoever fills his heart with the steady recognition of Allah, his activities become great [both] stealthily and in the open.
51. Whoever recalls Allah, the Glorified, Allah breathes life into his heart, what’s more, lights up his insight and his brain.
52. One whose recognition of Allah expands, his psyche becomes lit up.
53. Consistent recognition of Allah is the nature of the companions of Allah.
54. The consistent recognition [of Allah] is sustenance for the spirits, what’s more, the way to exemplary nature.
56. There is no direction like recognition and glorification of Allah.
57. The person who recalls Allah is in His Company.
58. The person who recalls Allah is His private companion.
59. The person who recalls Allah is from the effective ones.
60. One who reminds you of Allah and the Hereafter has without a doubt cautioned you against evil.