1. Soldiers who battle for Islam are the greatness of religion and the bastions of its pioneers.
2. Escaping at the correct minute is proportionate to triumph in now is the ideal time.
3. Soldiers are safeguards of the individuals.
4. The most despicable aspect of a military is contradicting its officers.
5. One who forsakes his military has helped his enemies.
6. Cast down your look in fights, for this will make you more settled and cause your hearts to be progressively quiet.
7. Put the heavily clad man forward, and the unarmored one behind, and coarseness your teeth since this will make the swords skirt off the skulls.
Respect soldiers quotes:
8. He is terrified by what is before him withdraws [and flees].
9. Guard [yourselves] with the edge of cutting edges, charge forward [against the enemy] with your swords, surrender your lives for Allah and stroll towards death with quiet.
10. By the person who parts the seed and makes the individual! They did not acknowledge Islam. Instead, they surrendered to it [to remain safe] and stowed away their mistrust; and when they discovered supporters for it, they delivered in the open what they had covered up and made the show what they had covered.
11. I depend on Allah! Regardless of whether you flee from the sword of this Short-lived world, you won’t be protected from the swords of the Hereafter. You are preeminent among the Arabs and the best figures [of the community], so be embarrassed about escaping [from the battlefield], for surely in it is a covering of disrespect and [a cause of] passage into hellfire.
Soldier quotes inspirational:
12. Try not to battle against the person who looks for asylum in religion, for one who battles religion is demolished.
13. Try not to battle the person who looks for the help of truth, for the one who battles the fact of the matter is [always] vanquished.
14. Never try to challenge anybody in battle, however in the event that you are tested, at that point react; for the person who looks for it is an attacker, and the assailant is struck down.
15. Try not to let the escaping which is trailed by return and the retreat that is trailed by assault hunker down on you. Give the swords their due right and Set up a spot for the fallen [soldiers]1. Encourage yourselves to charge with power and hit with full power, and quiet the voices, as this scatters weakness.
16. Continue suffering and stay firm, until the mainstay of truth enlightens upon you while you have the high ground, and Allah is with you, and never will He spell [the reward of] your deeds.
17. Guard your religion with the edge of sharp edges, charge forward [against the enemy] with your swords and look for the assistance of Allah, you will pick up triumph and [His] help.
Army Quotes Fighter Quotes:
18. Surrender your lives [for Allah] eagerly and stroll towards demise effortlessly.
19. The overcomes of war become bigger in number and have more kids.
20. Numerous war is more helpful than harmony.
21. Here and there you might be assaulted from inside your haven.
22. The best of munitions stockpiles is looking for help [from Allah].
23. Verily in escaping [from the battlefield], there is the rage of Allah, the Glorified, determined disfavor and enduring disgrace; and absolutely one who escapes doesn’t drag out his life, nor does he postpone his day [of death].
24. Your minds have diminished, and your decisions have become Idiotic. You are along these lines focuses on the toxophilite, pieces for the eater and simple prey for the tracker.
Soldier Quotes Inspirational :
25. Continue coming back to battle and be embarrassed about escaping [from the battlefield], for it is a disrespect for the descendants and [a reason for section into] hellfire on the Day of Reckoning.
26. Coarseness your back teeth, for this makes the swords avoid off the skull.
27. Escaping [from the fight field] is one of the two mortification.
28. Be embarrassed about escaping [from battle], for it is disfavor for the offspring and [a reason for section into] hellfire on the Day of Reckoning.
29. Contort the sides of the lances [while attacking], for this, makes the leads move with more power.
30. One who contradicts Allah is squashed.
32. One who battles against Allah is destroyed.
44. One who battles against the individuals will be battled and one who believes himself to be sheltered from loot will be pillaged.