1. Tolerance is evidence of insight and an image of greatness.
2. Tolerance is the decoration of friendship.
3. Tolerance is the adornment of legislative issues and leadership.
4. Tolerance exalts one’s status.
5. Tolerance is a lovely quality.
6. Enduring unpleasantness or disturbance is from the honorability of character.
7. By bearing the weight of arrangement for the individuals, acclaims increment.
8. Through expanded tolerance, one’s legitimacy or insight increments.
9. Through tolerance and self-control, individuals become your aides and supporters.
10. The holding back one is perceived by his expanded tolerance.
11. Be tolerant, and your status will get elevated.
12. Embrace tolerance, for verily it is a implies of covering shortcomings.
13. One whose tolerance increments get honorable.
14. One who doesn’t bear the weight of accommodating the individuals has arranged his capacity for its transference.
15. It is a piece of respect to endure the bad behaviors of one’s siblings.
16. Endure what comes your way, for to be sure tolerance is a means of hiding issues and verily the astute one is half [the time] tolerant and a half the time faking carelessness.
17. Consistently bearing the liabilities of others causes loftiness of character.
What is an example of tolerance?
There are two type of patience one in desire things on your wishes and other bad wishes. If someone hurt you and doing wrong to you this is good thing that move forward and ignore that person. This is the good practice of tolerance.
What is the importance of tolerance?
You gain many positive respect if you tolerate any thing. If you learn to tolerate then there is a high reward in the shape of blessing. Tolerance is the main part of Islam. its has four types interest , wait , Fear , and care.
What does tolerance mean in history?
There are many important example of tolerance in history First man is out prophet he always tolerate with the enemy of Islam he teach how to tolerate the things how to wait and how things work better for you. Tolerance is the lesson of Islam and the main part of Iman.